Sunday, February 6, 2011

Drawing to a close

So these will be the last scans of MY sketchbook but come back because I think a few others still have some good work to show off.

I'll be posting more at www.meldedrabbit.blogspot.com so come on by if you want to see more of my scribbling.

These are the dregs. They are pages that got left half finished or didn't ever gel together or it was an off day. But there's something on them that made me like them enough to scan.

Reuben and a very anxious little poodle named Zara


Not a good drawing day but I like the cat heads on the right. Thanks for posing Finnegan


Abby knitting Amy reading and Battle being an uncooperative model


General Conference sketching. See if you recognize anyone.


Detail. Baby Miriam sleeping upside down

No comments:

Post a Comment